Thursday, February 10, 2011

Not my House

So we decided that with everything going on we are going to wait 'til Jones gets back to buy a house. This news was in some ways a relief and in so many others, discouraging. The freedom of being in my own home was something I liked the taste of very much. I still find myself imagining/ day dreaming about the home we were on our way to buy. I am not quite over the fact that where ever I live it won't be my home but I am know that it wouldn't quite be that without Jones anyways. We are moving along, trucking forward through the month of February enjoying as much as We can. It has been fun and I honestly love my life right now, so long as I don't think about things too hard :) I have things to look forward to, like my baby brother and sister visiting me next week, crazy excited about that. And wherever we might be or whatever we might do, I am for sure giving birth to a so far healthy little boy in a couple of months, and I can't help but be happy when I think about him. 

No comments: