Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fuzzy thoughts


Today I feel like Yuch. I am trying to get as much done as I can before we leave for Washington. I am surrounded by tissues and piles of things that have nowhere to go. I successfully found a place for all my baby shower gifts, which I am very proud of. My shower was on Friday and I felt horrible. I have such wonderful friends and family though. They made it a very enjoyable experience and I didn't have to do a thing. It is very reassuring to see my little set up for O grow. Hopefully we will have everything we need by the time she comes. I don't know how much I am going to be able to blog this month since I will be in Washington for most of it but I know I'll have lots to say when I get home. I look forward to my Crazy sisters-in-law, they always spice up my life a little, my mother and father-in-law who always make me feel important and like C is their whole world, and my brothers-in-law, Jones isn't complete without them and suddenly turns into a boy again whenever they are around. I pray that everything goes well and that we wont be a burden on our family, that our money lasts, and that we are just able to enjoy our much needed vacation. And please let me not be sick!

No comments: