Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Orange Toe nails

So I had a bit of preterm labor on monday and I am on bed rest now with medication to keep the contractions down. I am currently almost 36 weeks along and making it to atleast 37 weeks would be preferrable. I was worried about October but Heavenly Father has put me at ease and I am actually getting excited to see her. Fortunately I am really prepared for her to come and don't have a lot of last minute things to do. I even painted my toe nails, and got my hair cut, and took last trimester pictures so that I would have something to remember these last few days. It has been a crazy 9 months but we are all so happy to welcome you Toby. I can't wait to see you face to face. Your father and I love you so much already. I am so grateful the four of us have each other.

No comments: