Sunday, August 16, 2009

Getting better all the time


I am not going to lie, the first year of C bugs life was difficult and very different than I had expected. He was tense in everything he did. Driving, eating, you name it, he hated it. The next year was much better and he loosened up around me, but having Jones gone for army training kept him adjusting to new places and people. This year however has been amazing. His smiles have become so genuine and much more frequent. He loves us and shows us that he loves us. He sits on the couch snuggled up next to us and hugs us when he hasn't seen us for a while. He tells us all kinds of stuff about his day and his toys. He is so happy and full of personality. I just love it. Of course he has his moments of independence and difficulty but I am really liking where we are at right now, and can't wait to see what else he reveals to us in the years to come.

No comments: