Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh hello blog

I am in CA right now, my little sis came down for her roomates wedding and offered to take me and the kids with her. It is nice to be back down here and say hi to the fam.
On the way down Toblerone threw up in the car. Not fun. Today C threw up in the car. Nothing like a sick vacation.
 It is just gonna be one of those months when lots of things are crazy, lots of things go wrong but at the end of it we were blessed to be with family, and soon we will have a home again, which we will appreciate all the more.
Anyways I don't know what kind of access I will have to a computer or the internet so blogging might be a little spotty.

I feel happy though and like the Lord is taking care of us, and when I feel exhausted like I do right now I know I can put the important stuff in his hands and it is all going to be alright.

2 comments:

Singin' Heart said...

AMEN!!! Crazy stuff going on but it's all going to work out - hang in there. You got the right attitude. Miss you! Hope the kids aren't too sick. At least you have your mom to help, right? ;)

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Love those tissue lanterns. So pretty!