Sunday, August 26, 2012

Settling in

We are nice and moved out of our home and settled in at my Mom's house where we will be until Jones is done with some job training down in Texas. It is bittersweet to have moved yet again, but I am excited to be moving on to a new place and job and life on the East coast.
I am exhausted. The move was long and busy, and directly followed a bad flu weekend, so now that it is over I can fully feel my physical, mental and emotional exhaustion.
I am sad that summer is over, or at least feels like it is, even though I absolutely adore fall, this year fall means Jones will be gone.
So much to do still, as C starts school on Tues. and Tobercakes has a birthday on Thursday, and Colt y Pip are leaving us this week.
The line from a hymn keeps popping in my head
"Gird up your loins, fresh courage take, our God will nev'r us forsake, and soon we'll have this tale to tell, all is well, all is well."
I think Come Come ye Saints will be a new theme for me this year, as I feel I will be in need of "fresh courage"

Church is approaching so I better go and get ready.

1 comment:

nail fungus said...

so now that it is over I can fully feel my physical, mental and emotional exhaustion.