Thursday, November 15, 2012

Here we are

I can't say who, what or why, but last night I received some bad news from a family member of mine. Heart broken I called my little sister. Hearing the distress in my voice, she immediately offered to come over. A little while later, both my sisters were here and I was so grateful for our chance to be there and support each other.
Although I woke up with a heavy heart and tear dried cheeks, I felt like a warm blanket had been put over me. I know that my Heavenly father and Savior heard my unspoken prayers as I slept last night and I can feel their presence with me.


“There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own Soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”

C.G. Jung

"come with full purpose of heart, and cleave unto God as he cleaveth unto you. And while his arm of mercy is extended towards you in the light of the day, harden not your hearts. "(Book of Mormon, Jacob, Chapter 6)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: