Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Lord provides a way



I have had such a great time these last two months. Colt and Pip's family have been in town, and I love having my kids really get to know their cousins. This time spent with them has really been priceless. It's strange as its coming to an end that suddenly I am looking forward in time more than just "so what do you want to this weekend?" Halloween is just around the corner and then all the other holidays.
I find myself thinking about furthering my education in fashion and how to approach that. I am thinking about the many Sisters in my church that I have felt prompted to find ways to serve and be there for and wonder how I can when I feel so tired everyday.
I feel like My physical resources are always on the verge of being completely used up and I don't have the mental capacity to keep them from spilling over, and yet my spirit testifies to me that with the Lord on my side I have unlimited resources and unlimited strength with which to serve.
Anyway, I really want to take this week and think about my goals for the end of the year and try to figure out how I can accomplish those things that I want to.

I am really going to miss having family around but I know the Lord has a plan for us here in Maryland and I know we are where we are meant to be.

No comments: