Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Baby

(Cocoa beach, FL April 2014)

You are one year old beautiful Baby Boy!!!
You have become a little explorer, climbing and finding fun things everywhere. You have entered a terrifying stage. Every time I turn around I find you have climbed up the couch or a chair or something, with a big grin on your face. 
Happy boy, I hope you always find joy in life and explore, even when it drives me crazy. (Also I hope your hair turns red, for real)

I hate the way you grab my hair and face when I hold you.
I love the way you sing yourself little songs when you are tired.
I love the you kiss with a big open mouth. 
I love the way you climb on all of us, and rest your head on us to give us loves.
I love/hate the confused amused face you make when I tell you no.

You had a rough week being strapped to a stroller (at disney world) and as soon as we got home acted like it was the happiest moment of your life. This is your domain. :) Which makes me so happy. 

Love you so much, I am so glad you are mine.

No comments: