Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So much happening..









I have been busy making things for my etsy shop, I am loving having all of these items around my house, but I am also excited about the idea of wrapping them in sweet smelling tissue paper and sending them of for someone else to enjoy.
Meanwhile Tober is practically crawling! She is getting her legs under her and everything, rolling and scooting towards whatever She wants and isn't happy til She gets it.
Also, we leave for CA tommorow, I still feel like it is next week or even further, not TOMMOROW! I can't wait to see my family and show off my little people :)
Lots of packing to do, If I can only stop wanting to make things all day!

1 comment:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Oh, I love the flowers on your second picture especially. Looks great! What a cute blog:).