Wednesday, February 27, 2013

a little bit longer

only a little more than a month til Everest is due. It is exciting and I am still putting together odds and ends to be ready. I found out that I am anemic, which probably explains why I have been so fatigued lately. Hopefully extra iron intake and I will be feeling better in no time. Being so tired has made me more of a shopper than I should be when it comes to gathering clothing items and such for baby. I have loads of fabric and tutorials to follow, but going to target seems so much easier...not on the pocket book. Today finally I worked up the energy after seeing a pin Lil mo hAha pinned, to make these shoes

Tutorial found here

Using scraps I made the tiniest version I could to hopefully fit a newborn but seriously I want more in every size!!



The bottoms are blue corduroy too, and I just love them :)

To finish off my quick sewing spontaneity I grabbed a sweater that has been hanging in my closet for 3 yrs and I have probably worn 3 times. I knew I wanted to make little leggings with them so I did, which took all of 5 min.



when I find more energy perhaps more of this will happen, but as it is I barely feel like making meals, and on that note, it's dinner time.



No comments: