Wednesday, March 19, 2014

(image via pinterest)

Very soon our little family will be heading to the Happiest place on earth. I am pretty excited about it. Although I am trying not be too excited since Jones hasn't heard back about his leave being approved, doesn't the army know that I need to know sooner rather than later....
Anyways, we decided to keep it a secret from the kids, which is sooo hard because I am terrible at keeping secrets, especially one I am so excited about. So I told them we are going camping...which we are...at the Happiest place on earth. :) Yesterday C was telling me all about the things we could do when we go camping. He went on and on about fishing and building sand castles. Poor kids, I think a small part of them might be sad when they realize we won't be doing those things. I'm sure it won't last though.
So we'll be spending the week listening to disney pandora and preparing for our secret getaway.

Bulldozer of love style.

No comments: