Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thirty Flirty and Thriving



My poor Jones had the misfortune of being born the day after Christmas. This of course usually means a lack of luster when it comes to celebrating his birth. Not this year! I was determined not to miss this one sooo on Friday we are having a 1980's Thirty flirty and thriving party for him. 80's attire will be a must, and I am currently working on a game that will quiz our knowledge of the last 30 years. It is going to be fun, at least I hope it will be. Tonight we are going to good will to see if we can scrounge up any good 80's memorabilia. And of course I am going to have to find someplace that will sell me some turquoise eyeshadow, :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Excellent idea! I think most men don't make as big of a deal out of their birthdays as women do.