Sunday, September 25, 2011

We went for a drive.

For me, one of the perks of living in Utah Valley is being able to drive the aspen loop n the fall.
So today that is what we did. 

 After church, we grabbed some bread and peanut butter, plus the apple pie I made the night before and  headed up the mountain. 

 We looked for rocks and ran around a bit.
 Smooched a little


 C had fun, Tober was a grump though. You could tell we skipped her nap time.

 My boys. :)
 I somehow managed to capture Jones smiling at the camera. It only took me 5 years but I finally did it!!



 I get pretty car sick but somehow sticking my feet out the window helped, a little bit.























I can't wait to watch the mountain change colors and then become covered in brilliantly white snow.
Good times ahead that is for sure.

2 comments:

PixieShtick said...

Love your hair. Such pretty pictures.

Carrie said...

How fun! I miss Utah Falls, for sure. THose pictures are all so great, but I especially love the smooching one.