Thursday, January 16, 2014

2014 Our kiddos

 It's 2014 and our Babies are getting so big. Here is a little photo update of the little ones.

Everest 9 months

Loves to play with his tongue. 
Our little chubs has started army crawling, and is almost sitting up on his own.






He loves people and will happily greet you with a smile. A drooly smile. Still no teefums!


Alfred 2

If you ask Alfred at any given time what he is doing he will say "uh doin Alfred"
And he is. This kid does what this kid wants. 

Like howl at the moon when I am trying take pictures of him
when he gives kisses he puckers his lips like that. sticking them way out like a duck.

 with little concept of consequence or right and wrong, He gets into a lot of trouble, usually involving the kitchen and/or coloring on every wall in the house.
He is all boy, all enthusiastic, all mine.
Still my baby in many ways.


Miss Tober 4 
 This little one has gotten a bit serious lately. She hates being laughed at and doesn't like being referred to as silly.

She is still my adventurous and loving girl though.
 She takes matters into her own hands and I will often find her having collected things from all over the house to accomplish something she's set her mind too. Example: yesterday she found herself some glue, some ka bob sticks from the kitchen, and grass and leaves from outside and made a tree out of them. Never needing validation or permission from me.
 She insisted I take some pics of her with her dog. 


 Clark Face 6 almost 7
Not much about this kid ever changes. He is still mainly motivated by being the fastest/ strongest and interested in things that are fast/strong.
He discovered power rangers the other day. I was his age when I discovered them and it's been fun to see him experience something I did.
 Ever the Pessimist (for lack of a better word) we still constantly have to bribe and encourage him into remembering he likes things. We could be in the car on the way to his favorite place on earth and he will find a way to complain about the length of the trip, or not being able to play with legos. :)


 Still a super awesome example and wonderful big brother. 
A couple months ago I had really bad vertigo. Clark got his siblings cereal, changed baby's diaper and put on a show, while I laid perfectly still on the couch trying to stop the spinning. He's amazing.
His prayers and constant humming of hymns bring the sweetest spirit into our home. 


There you go. Four handsome kiddos and a new year of growth and change ahead. 

Our 2014 family motto

So trusting my all to thy tender care,
And knowing thou lovest me,
I'll do thy will with a heart sincere:
I'll be what you want me to be.

LDS hymn "I'll go where you want me to go"

I know that my Heavenly Father loves these kids. That He knows their potential. I know that when we trust in him we become more than we ever thought we could be.

No comments: