Thursday, January 21, 2010

Before






After








As promised here are some of the before and After pics of Ctober's room. The dresser is hiding in the closet because it is ugly. But with a fresh coat of paint and some new knobs (thanks to Ikea, super cheap!) It is wicked awesome looking. I am really loving this grey kids room. To some it may seem a really dark and drab color for kids but I am using a lot of white and natural wood color to lighten the space. Also the colorful bedding and toys make it impossible to feel down. There is a playfulness to the grey, it is sweet, and a little sophisticated. I like, I like.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That's quite the transformation. Way to go. What was with the numbered drawers?!

I love my a good before and after. You're a girl after my own heart!