Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday Extravaganza







C's birthday party was a big success.
A friend of mine threw an "Orange tastic" birthday party for her 2 year old, and when I heard that I thought it was the perfect idea. For one, C is a difficult eater but things like cheese and oranges are favorites of his. Also , I knew it wouldn't cost us a fortune to decorate yet it would still feel festive and themed.
We woke up this morning and as is tradition ate at IHOP. I'll blog the back story another night when I am not as tired. Then we had two hours to do four hours worth of prep for the party, but thankfully our guests and family were wonderful and helpful when they arrived and things were unfinished. Overall, I call it a full success, now because I am exhausted and still have 5 hours before Tober will let me sleep I am going to need all my energy just to keep my eyes open. So much more to say, will say it later.

2 comments:

MelancholySmile said...

Your party looks awwwwe-some!! Majorly sad that we don't live closer. Oh, and love your outfit, too. :)

PixieShtick said...

Totally cool idea. I need you to plan my parties.