Monday, September 13, 2010

Today was officially the last day of my first week of school. The way my classes work I have a certain amount of assignments due every week, and by midnight on monday they must be completed and turned in. I am happy to say I finished them all yesterday and was able to spend today exhausted. At about four o'clock I couldn't keep my eyes open so I layed down for an hour and a half while C came up and down the stairs to check on me every five minutes and Tober talked to herself loud enough that I could hear. Then I forced myself to get up because I was starving!!

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

hello.. visiting you for the first time.. u have a very adorable baby here..
God bless..

reanaclaire.com

Carrie said...

Congratulations, you made it one week! You probably won't believe it now, but it really will all go by so fast. 4 years ago, when Reas started graduate school we thought the road would NEVER end. He's still had to work full time so it was little by little. Now he has one semester left and we wonder how it all happenend so fast. You can do it! And I think it is so great that you've decided to tackle this now.

Crys said...

Thank you, to both of you. Carrie, I really appreciate the perspective

The Starter House said...

school makes you so much hotter.