Monday, June 13, 2011

"Well It's Groundhog day...again"

"Blah, Ba Blah Ba blah.. There is no way that this winter is *ever* going to end as long as this groundhog keeps seeing his shadow. I don't see any other way out. He's got to be stopped. And I have to stop him."


This Line is what popped into my head when I tried to figure out what to say. 


We are moving...again. :)


Heading out to the good ol' state of Utah, to pursue educational opportunities for Jones. I am excited and sad. Mostly excited, I think the sad will come later, but right now it can hide in the back of my mind.


I am gonna miss the H Family crew :) I am gonna miss my moss covered hippie town. But I look forward to the possibilities in front of us, and being closer to my little sisters. 


I am hungry so I am going to go eat before the Childrens wake.

5 comments:

MelancholySmile said...

You're moving? It sounds like the entire H crew is disbanding this year! When are you leaving? Hopefully, we get to see you a whole bunch this upcoming month!

Crys said...

:( I wish we were going to still be here, but unfortunately we are leaving soon. I think we leave the same day J does.

Three Lads and a Lis said...

Congrats and sad too, this hippie town will definitely be less exciting without you in it.

Sometimes change is great though :).

In the life of Nikki and Gary said...

Wow! Enjoy your new adventures and remember to update!!! Utah has a lot to offer. Good luck!

Thaddeus Jones said...

This quote pops into my head all the time :)