Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love, Literally.

I have been so behind, when it comes to holidays and birthdays right now, but I was determined not to completely let Love day go by without a little attention. So since I had a pizza box and a copy of a crummy romance novel, I made us some decor for our bed.
I used hot pink cause I know how much jones wishes we had it in our room ( I say only kind of joking, mostly not ) taking a black marker I covered up all the words except a few sweet phrases.


Who knew such little effort would make me so happy. This might stick around for a while :)


1 comment:

The Starter House said...

This is just super awesome...I'm so bad at decorating...I'm not sure I've reached a point where I like it or feeling its worthwhile...but when I see you or melancholysmile do something beautiful like this, it gets me excited to try my hand at it:)