Monday, April 20, 2009

My name is October. I like to dance!


I am blessed to live next door to my cousin and his wife, We'll call them Mateo and Christoff. They have a little boy, HW, that is C's age. They play together all the time and are truly best friends, which makes me so happy. There is always the occasional hitting or toy stealing but that is to be expected from 2 year olds. They watch this show called Yo Gabba Gabba, which also makes me happy, and on this show they have little clips of kids who say "My name is _____ I like to dance" followed by funny kid dancing. Every night when I am trying to go to sleep and October is kicking like crazies, I picture her in pigtails and a jumper dancing away.



I love my babies.

1 comment:

merelyLooking said...

You crack me up. This is the perfect type of thing to write in a journal!