Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Keeping Myself Busy









Things have kind of started slowing down and with Jones still gone, I needed to find something fun to do with my spare time. I have a lot of used baby girl clothing, so I went to Joanne's and bought buttons and ribbon and other crafty type items, and decided I would try and spruce them up a bit.
I am an artsy person and pretty good with hands but crafts usually aren't my thing. I have tried but I just don't see it, you know the end result in my head. Anyways, I like what I have done with these clothes though.
The last three pictures are just cute clothes I thought I would show off. The girly ones were awesome sale finds and the boy shirt is what I like to call "Clothes I would buy for my brother-in-law S-bug if he were 2 years old." I have found a lot of those kind of clothes.

2 comments:

h. said...

Random comment of love and adoration-ed!

merelyLooking said...

You made those onseies look awesome! i thought those posts were pics of things you *wanted* to buy! Great job!