Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh what a week


What a crazy week this is turning out to be. Thanks to the encouragement, insistance and love from my Husband I am flying down to CA just after Thanksgiving to be with my family for my Grandpa's funeral. I am so looking forward to the comfort that being with my wonderfully large family will bring.

This means school this week is really going to be a struggle and that things are just going to go unfinished, but thats ok. Today Jones was snowed in and unable to go to work, it is nice having him around and making pot roast, walking to the grocery store in the snow, watching C jump and stomp all the way there.


There are so many things I am thankful for this week but most of all I am thankful for my Family and so blessed to have them.


My sister posted this on her blog.had this picture on her Blog,
The I'm thankful tree.


 I think it is a wonderful idea. All you need is a tree branch and a vase. Cut out some leaves on paper, tie some string and let your guests write what they are thankful for. It is a sweet and beautiful decoration for Thanksgiving.

No comments: