Thursday, March 7, 2013

Camera= more posts

If you look at my posts for the last 4 years you will see that in 2011 I had over 170 posts, and the other 3 less than half that amount. There are many contributing factors to this of course but the biggest of them all is having a camera! I am not exactly good with words, and I am a very visual person, so telling a story with pictures gets me to tell more stories. Just after Christmas 2011 my camera broke. I have been using, my iPad or iPhone ever since :/ not the same at all. I have been making a real effort this week to try and transfer photos to my computer so that I will blog better instead of just posting to instagram because I want our life to be documented better than that and I want to be able to refer back to my blog and remember what we were doing at specific times.

Hope is on the way. I ordered a new lens for my old camera, cheapest solution and it should arrive any day now. I am sure it will take me a while to get use to using it again after so much time has passed but I will do it.

so I guess this my goal for 2013, more blog posts, better pictures, and continuing to document our oh so amazing  blessed life :)

No comments: