Monday, March 23, 2009

Shhhh, Gigi is sleeping...

The other day when I went in to get C bug out of bed, I opened the door with excitement, like I usually do (gotta start the day out right) and C quickly said "shhh Gigi is sleeping." and started patting the lump under his blanket, which as I walked closer saw that it was infact Gigi his stuffed animal giraffe. For the rest of the day he wouldn't let me turn lights on around his room and would scold me if I was too loud. I love that he is starting to play pretend. I often find him trying to brush Gigi's teeth, or give her some of his juice. He gives the same kind of attention to his cousin Ella who is a month old and lives next door. Always trying to give her a binkie, or show her his trains. As I have said before, I am so excited for him to be big brother.

No comments: