Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good to be...


I arrived yesterday evening and was so happy and so content that it was all I could do to keep my eyes open adn not pass out on the couch. I knew I was safe that my kids were being looked after, and sleep would not stay away. Bugs and Tober each had there way of expressing how much they missed Jones and our house. After dinner We let C watch a show or to, and Tober simply crawled around squeling in glee. Jones laid down on the floor enjoying having us there. Bugs took his pillow and laid down next to him slowly inching closer until he had Jones arm in his, and Tober could barely stay away so kept going to crawl on top of them both.

This morning I woke up to a cool and crisp house. Right now I am just taking it all in. Later I think Jones and I are going to make the rounds and see everyone wev'e missed. Until then it is PJ's for me and old episodes of  So you Think You Can dance!

No comments: