Monday, January 24, 2011

MOnday

Whoops. I didn't make it to church yesterday because I slept in til 9:40, when I came down stairs Jones was making breakfast and said "I can stop what I am doing and hurry to get us ready.." But I like the sound of breakfast and wasn't really awake yet, so we stayed home. Too bad I was going to hand out invitations to C's birthday party at church. Now what do I do? find some way to get the invites out? postpone the party? I am bad at this being a Mom to a kid thing, babies I get, kids I am working on. If nobody comes who is going to put together the cute puppets we have been working on? Time to step it up and figure it out I guess.

Today I must go to the grocery store, drudge argg drudgery. And might stop by Goodwill just cause.

I am dreaming about rocking chairs lately. This one is my favorite and my mind can't stop trying to come up with a way to get it without spending $800 {sales price!} 




I hope Everyone's week starts out well, may we all finally be rid of our colds, doubts, fears, and anything and everything that has been holding us back this year!

No comments: