Thursday, January 20, 2011

Preview: Black and white

More nesting and getting things done, that is what I have been up to this week. 
First things first I cleaned out kitchen cabinets and replaced heavy highly breakable plates with these lightweight child proof pretties from Target.

I kept some of my favorite real dinnerware and glass cups but these will be our everyday dishes from now til my babies aren't babies anymore. 
It was so fun to let C do the dishes and not have to worry.

I have also been busily recovering a lovely floor cradle that Pip is letting me use.


This was what it use to look like...
And this is what it is starting to look like. My saving grace, Fabric paint! it is baby safe and the only way I could figure out how to cover the blue around the mesh without having to buy all new materials and start completely from scratch. Now I really want to paint my pack n play. We'll see. Curious about fabric paint? Check this out.


I promise that Better pictures will come, not only of this but also the crib bumper and art that has been made in the attempt to finally after 1 1/2 years finish putting together the baby room I invisioned!