Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Family {photos by hAha}


A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to get hAha to take some pics of my family for me. I wanted some shots to frame for our new place. 

Yesterday as I was looking at the pictures I couldn't help but feel so blessed for the gift that is my precious little family.


Even this little guy, giving me even more stretch marks { I didn't think that was possible!!}


These are the people who love me despite my craziness.


They inspire me .


They remind me who I really am.



They teach me about all the things that matter in this life.


I love them.


They make me happy.



And they just keep coming!! :)



They are mine,


And I am so blessed.

{thanks hAha}

P.S. awesome mustache mugs, gift from MAma R this Christmas, Hand- did- um for the whole family, everyone has a different mustache, pretty awesome.

2 comments:

MelancholySmile said...

Those photos are AWESOME. {Of course- i'd expect nothing less from the fabulous hAha!}

I love the color scheme {and your painted nails!} I don't think I've ever seen Tober-cake's hair looking so girly and well behaved. :)

I think I need to take some mustache-mug photos as well.

You always have such great ideas. The yellow frame is fab, and is perfect for a belly shot. You look smashing.

Carrie said...

Love these pictures! They're so fresh and unique, and totally capture your personalities. Great work to your photographer...and to your family for being so cute!