Sunday, March 18, 2012

Relaxing Sunday

We are taking Full advantage of our day of rest, we woke up slowly and spent all morning getting ready for church. Jones helped me cut some Audrey Hepburn inspired bangs,

then it was off to church which was great and rejuvenating. When we got home we had a crockpot of corned beef, carrots,taters and cabbage waiting for us, and babies ready for naps. C and I watched a movie while the babies and daddy slept. Now Tober is eating ice cream after successfully eating dinner, C is watching The Adventures of tin tin cartoon, and Alfy is practicing his walking. I am still playing with my new iPad, trying to get it figured out. Soon I will go wake up Jones so that we can all be together as a family before our week starts again! Not a bad day :)

No comments: