Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family Holidays and Midterms

I have been craving the Holidays all month. The cold weather outside is perfect for wearing coats and hats and going to the pumpkin patch with a hot cup of cocoa. Too bad all of us H's up here have been sick and seen too little of each other. I miss family. Good thing my Little sis is coming to visit for a couple of days. Well good thing for me, too bad for her, her sister is a boring sick lady.

This week is Midterm week and I am praying for a miracle.

Date night tonight, can't wait.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I've been craving the holiday's also- Love the mantel piece, it really sets a great tone for celebration:)

Dorian said...

BTW...I'm your newest follower! (continued from previous post comments)

daniii♥ said...

Feel better soon! Love the mantel piece.