Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Party

We are going to a couple Halloween parties this year so prepare for a lot of Pictures!
 Call me old fashioned but I loved making our costumes this year. We didn't make everything. I didn't go crazy craft lady and whip out 6 Wizard of Oz outfits, I am not feeling nearly that well. However we did make what we could and it was a fun Family effort. I made Jones make C bugs Tin man body because I knew he would do an awesome job.
 This is a picture of C bugs perfectly silver hair, too bad the moment you touched it silver flakes flew everywhere!
 Still the affect was awesome.
 C's cousin T-pants was the Scarecrow
]\;'p[]=
 Little Cus was the Cowardly Lion {This was the only moment he cried all night, such a chill kid}
 And the lovely Tober Cake was Dorothy.

Pipsta rocked the wicked witch of the west.

 I looked like a tooth fairy but it was atleast an attempt to look like Glinda.





My wonderfully creepy husband.

It was a really fun night and I am so glad we get to do stuff like this as a family. I am glad my kids get to experience this stuff with their cousins and I hope that we see many more Halloweens just like this.

3 comments:

Jules said...

So cute. I love handmade costumes.

MelancholySmile said...

I want to go to there! Awesome party, I'm way jealous. And you guys ROCK the Wiz of Oz. Handmade costumes are the bestest.

Carrie said...

your costumes turned out SO cute! Great job...and even with you not feeling up to par. Amazing.