Friday, October 29, 2010

His face in the Mirror

 When it came time the other night for me to paint C silver her wsa very hesitant. He is always the skeptic and I had to reassure him that it washed off, that it was kind of like make up just like Mommy wears and see I am ok, then finally "You can't go trick or treating if you wont wear your costume and this is part of your costume"
 Of course once we got it on him and he looked in the mirror he thought it was the coolest thing ever. I asked him if He wanted me to help him get down and he replied, no I just want to keep looking at myself. I'm the Tin man!

 Poor Tober Slammed Her hand in a door as we were getting ready and was never quite the same. She wasn't very cooperative with Photos.Still she had fun and loves her candy bucket.



No comments: