Sunday, April 11, 2010

2 Houses







So here they are both finished and ready for some serious play time. I made ours a little more gender neutral so that both my kids could play with it, Although I have the feeling October is going to want her own when she gets older.
I think I might make a bigger one that is a Red barn and make little felt animals to live in it. Possibly that can be the kids Christmas present this year, that will give me plenty of time to make it:)

ALSO, AN IMPORTANT UPDATE ON MY NEW CHALLENGE: I HAVE DECIDED TO PICK ONLY 15 PROJECTS TO COMPLETE. {I WOULD LOVE TO DO MORE BUT I THINK THAT WOULD COST ME A SMALL FORTUNE.} AT THE MOMENT I HAVE 12 PROJECTS SO THAT MEANS THERE ARE STILL 3 SPOTS OPEN.
~IF I DO PICK YOUR PROJECT I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED IT, HOWEVER IT MIGHT NOT GET TO YOU TIL AFTER WE MOVE{LATE MAY}. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!

MY LIST:

1.HAIR CLIPS FOR carrie

2.ALPHABET MAGNETS FOR casey

3. THE LETTER G fOR casey

4.DOLLHOUSE FOR rachel

5.VINTAGE APRON FOR taylor

6.ORANGE CRYSTAL CHANDELIER FOR julie

7.BIB NECKLACE FOR julie

8.AFRICAN PILLOWCASE DRESS FOR kellie

9.NECKLACE FOR pixie shtick

10. SEA GLASS BEAD NECKLACE FOR tosh

11.SKIRT FOR hilary

12.??BLOCK QUILT FOR hana??

7 comments:

Unknown said...

are you really offering to make other people's half finished crafts!! I will send you an e-mail shortly :)

Taylor {Sew Much Love} said...

YES! I am so so so excited! Thanks for choosing mine! Oh and I'm so excited to see how these other projects turn out! I'm intrigued.

Ms Muffin said...

Wow, I can not believe you are picking FIFTHEEN! I thought you are going to pick just one! WOW!!!
(I just send you an email ... read this post afterwards.)

Piper said...

Umm... you want to make me a diaper bag? ha ha. I don't see biscuit's blessing dress up on that list. Everything you make is super cute. I'm way jealous that the creativity gene was all uswed up before mom and dad had me. :) Good luck on the projects!

Casey said...

those houses are awesome! and thank you for picking two things for me! I'm so excited you wanted to do them :) It's amazing that you're willing to do all that you are will everything you already have on your plate, you rock!

Rachel said...

I just caught this post, I love the houses!!!! So cute!

Crys said...

That is great rachel! I am so glad you like it and hope your little one does too!