Saturday, April 10, 2010

Charlie's Safari

Yay, I went to bed last night with a full inbox of project ideas, I would have stayed up all night making something if weren't for my husband, the fact that I was exhausted, and my sewing machine gave out on me{ it is old what ya gonna do} :)

This morning C, my 3 yr. old, has a birthday party that I am excited for him to attend. He doesn't get as much time with other kids as I would like. Of course this means a last minute run to Target for a birthday gift, so I should probably get out of my PJ's and get going.

When I get home I am going to clean my sewing machine {I call her Fiona when no one is listening} and hope that gets her going again, because I really want to start making things for all of youwho were brave enough to trust me with your crafts!

No comments: