Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pink Lemonade

About a week ago I attempted to make a skirt using this fanastic vintage fabric my mother-in-law gave me. It turned out kind of funny so I made it into this skirt for Tober.


Then I woke up this morning and realized that I didn't have much to wear other than maternity skirts that fall off me so using Disney's 20 minute skirt tutorial I made one for myself as well.







I call it "Pink Lemonade". Disney also did a lemonade skirt, which is fabulous, I told her great minds think alike :) I too am a tall girl, and I like my modesty so these adorable t-shirt dress that are all over stores just are never quite right for me. Gotta love Disney and her genius Ideas.


Dinner tonight was the ever reliable Spaghetti and October even joined in on the eating. This was her first time eating real people food with me so Ofcourse I have to document the occasion.









I sure do Love Sunday dinner with the family.

1 comment:

The Starter House said...

Holy smokes! Toby is the cutest! And everyone loved the skirt and flower on Saturday at the temple! Thanks again, u super talented, super hot sister-in-law!!! Love u!