Friday, April 9, 2010

Wired Wrong

Today, we sign a lease for a new apartment, well townhome actually, I am excited and nervous and anxious, and annoyed.
I am excited because I love the place and we get an extra bedroom than we have now.
I am nervous because I still tend to believe it is too good to be true.
I am anxious for it to be over.
And I am annoyed because for whatever reason I only have one way of doing things. All or nothing!!

If I keep this up, the way I want to, our whole house will be packed a whole 2 weeks before we can even move! But because I know that packing needs to be done I have a hard time doing anything else!

This is why I need a distraction, and why I proposed the New Challenge a few days ago. I am still interested in any projects you can send my way and will as promised make it for you! This Challenge will be in affect until May 1st. So think about it and let me know!

1 comment:

The Starter House said...

Challenge: Ruffles & Stuff's 20 minute skirt, BY THIS EVENING...DUN DUN DUN!!!! so I can wear it tomorrow to the temple. I'm so tired of my one maternity dress.
Not too casual, not too dressy. Can go with plain black or white top.

Thanks! MUCH LOVE & LUCK! can't wait to see how it turns out!