Monday, April 18, 2011

For the love of Blogs.

"We are not apt to think of the importance of events as they transpire with us, but we feel the importance of them afterwards." - Journals: of far more worth than gold.

Pipsta has finally given in and started herself an online Journal. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to read her blog, as well as the blogs of the many Women in my life that keep them. The little glimpse I get of their life and strength is uplifting.

If you look through the Churches archives on journal keeping you will find many encouraging quotes about the blessings of writing down our life stories. As I read Pipsta's blog today I thought about how it was a manifestation of the marvelous work and wonder that God has planned for Her family. It is a Light to me, in a world where it is far too easy to get lost in the negative. Many of the blogs I follow feel that way. You are all examples, not of perfect women but of women who have faith, and desire, and knowledge, and the courage to stand for the truths we know, despite lifes difficulties.

We do not always know how the lives we live affect the people around us, today I wanted to let the leading ladies in my life know how much they lift me up, help me carry on, and teach me about the woman I want to be.

Thanks Chicas

3 comments:

Singin' Heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Singin' Heart said...

Thanks girlie! Hey look at me I'm a follower and I'm making a comment - such a big girl! love your blog too ;) love you girl.

Carrie said...

I feel exactly the same way about your blog. Thanks for sharing your life with us.