Monday, April 4, 2011

Moral Support.

I love my husband. I love that I can talk to him about anything.
I love that he thinks my short hair is sexy.
He is my best friend and I love him.
But sometimes I just need to get on the phone and cry to a girl. 
Sometimes despite his awesomeness it takes soup and homemade bread ( not my homemade soup and bread) to make me feel like everything is going to be ok.

Life keeps knocking me down lately, and honestly if it weren't for sweet and thoughtful gifts like crochet hooks,
homemade bread and help cleaning, I don't think I could keep getting back up.
The women of our church are called The Relief Society, and I have definitely felt the relief of my Sister, both by law and by faith.

***
Tober cake could be pretty sick, or she could just have a viral infection, we'll find out over the next few days.
keepin her in my prayers.

No comments: