Monday, March 29, 2010

Dear Disney,

Thank You! For those of you who haven't check out RufflesandStuff yet, you should. Disney {the blogs owner} is the sweetest thing. She responded to one of my emailed entries to her contest, which was a total suprise. When I started this project I never expected to get the response that I did and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the positive reinforcement.

I am so excited {thanks to her email, and the latest episode of Project Runway} to sew some more things. Like buying some chiffon and going crazy on a t-shirt like this, or One project that I would love to complete would be to make stuffed letters for my harth, like these, very springy. I am thinking of doing the word HANDMADE. I broke my needle on my sewing machine yesterday so all projects are on hold for awhile but soon I will be back in buisness.

Maybe now Ican dedicate my time to having the cutest Easter Party ever.


Newest ETSY addition~

1 comment:

Disney said...

Oh! You are so sweet! I'm sorry I didn't see this post sooner, I was "away" for a couple of days! I meant every word, you are just fantastic! :o)