Friday, March 5, 2010

long weekend ahead


Jones has a drill with the Natnl Guard this weekend and I will be carless. : ( after 2 weeks of being sick I feel like I have hardly seen my husband and really need to get out of the house, this makes for a long weekend. I dont even have a show I can put on and watch all day or any major task I want to aacomplish, other than the ruffles and stuff contest, but I don't know that the claustrophobic mood I am in is condusive to winning results. I did however make a few things while baby slept. I love it when babies sleep, or even just play on their own. It seems like this does not happen as often as it should.
Anyways I know I am probably just being a big baby but if anyone has any suggestions to help this weekend fly by I would sure appreciate it :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Brownie Sundaes ALWAYS help.