Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sheeps




While searching the fabulous World Wide Web looking for a tutorial to make a tie, I stumbled upon this tutorial as well. I was excited because I already wanted to make some sheeps and now I knew how. The picture is gloomy but it actually factually turned out cute. Love me some easter sheep, Especially since the whole point after all is The Lamb of God. It's a cute and gentle reminder of what it's all about. while I was at it I made a cute little bunny for Tober. why not?



3 comments:

PixieShtick said...

:) I saw that tutorial too. You are cool for whipping it up. Sheeps are awesome.

Chelsea said...

Looks like a great Other Sheep Day gift. ha ha...

Crys said...

You know what is funny about these pictures, I couldn't figure out why they are blurry, I thought I just wasnt doing something right, nope C just touched the lense!