Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's day



Well, today has been a pretty great day. Up til now I have been outside in the beautiful cold sunny day taking pictures with SpyGlass. It was great, can't wait to see how they turn out. I love taking pics with her cause she makes it so easy to let your guard down and just be all natural. I am not afraid of trying things infront of her, I usually hate learning infront of anyone but a camera to document my awkwardness isn't my idea of a dream come true. I feel like all of this is helping me break down barriers that have been holding me back for years. Slowly but surely I am becoming more comfortable with who I am.

I am pretty lucky to have my own professional photographer. otherwise all myt pics would look like this.

Now I am just hanging out at home as comfortable as can be in an extremely worn pair of jeans and Jones' thermal (shhh dont tell him). I love that you can see C bug is whining in the background.

Tonight, I get to go out on a date with my husband, which is awesome since it has been awhile. I just hope we dont get killed by any of the millions of people who will no doubt be incredibly drunk due to the fact that it is St.Patty's day. Ahhh the world we live in.

No comments: