Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 3

 Ok I know I might be a little biased but this kid sure is cute.


  He is amazing and I am lovin every minute of him.

What I am not so much lovin is the fact that all the adrenaline from birth has worn off leaving every single part of my body sore and aching {but I felt so good yesterday!?!}

At least my body is my body again, and although it hurts and feels quite broken, I know it doesn't last forever. It will heal and become strong again.
Until then I will just lay in bed and look at this. :)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I wouldn't be able to get enough of that little cutie either. Have fun snuggling him.

Apseed said...

He is so cute! Very happy to see these photos. Bless you and your family!

August said...

Wow, he looks a lot like Toby

The Hull Family said...

Congratulations Crystal, he is beautiful!

Can I just tell you how awesome I think you are for having a home birth!! Amazing!!