Saturday, May 8, 2010

Here is a very poor video of our new place, It is a work in progress, but a comfortable, large, wonderful work in progress. I love it more than I thought I would. Last night we had hot dogs with fam and friends and watched a baseball game, so the place is officially broken in. :) C and T-pants have a place to go outside, get wet and draw with chalk, always enjoying a beautiful sunny day.

This morning My Jones left at 5:30 am to surf with his bro's, which meant it was just me and the kids, so we packed up, grabbing a bag of quarters on our way out and stopped at a couple of garage sales, a Dollar Store {going out of buisness}, and Goodwill.

We came home with a book and truck for C {.50}, a few fabulous pieces of jewelry{1.50 all together} and I couldn'y help myself a beautiful summer purse was calling to me {$4} Yay! I guess it is true what they say, Good things do come to those who thrift! :)

Pictures coming as soon as I find my camera, where did you go?

No comments: