Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yo Ho Yo Ho A pirate's life for me


Today we are spending together as a family. We are having a BBq later today but first we are going to the farmers market and a grocery store to pick up supplies. I wanted C to feel like he was a part of it all, Sooooo... I made him a pirate hat and sword, complete with his very own Treasure map! As you can see the map will lead us to get some fruit and then food, ending up at Nana and Bopa's house where Jones is going to bury some ring pops. C is loving it, and frankly so am I.

2 comments:

The Hull Family said...

You are so creative Crystal. I love reading about all the fun projects you are working on and then seeing pictures of the finished products....you inspire me!!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

What a fun idea! I am going to have to remember to do this when my son is older.