Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday

{what I wish my hair looked like every morning}
My weekend begins today. I have so much to do. Lots of errands, groceries, and cleaning followed by Family, Graduation, Premiere, BBQ, Blessing. It is going to be great. Last night I knew what I had ahead of me so I started it right with an awesome {longer than five minutes} shower, followed by good Jones time and sleep that felt deeper than I have slept in awhile. Plus I woke up with pretty soft curls, yay. SO if I am not around much this weekend you know why. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Ms Muffin said...

I do wish you luck!
And I totally love your new blog design - especially the new banner! Very very cute picture!

Ms Muffin said...

I do wish you luck!
And I totally love your new blog design - especially the new banner! Very very cute picture!