Monday, June 7, 2010

What to make?

I feel like making something today, {what else is new} but I am not sure what it is going to be. I could put the finishing touches on Taylor's apron, or sew a dress/blouse for myself. Or perhaps I won't make anything at all and I will just put away the mountain of clean clothes in our bedroom. I wish I could make some diapers, I have been researching them and they are so cute and fun I really want to make some. No money for that right now though, so... Plus I really want a serger before I sew them. Or maybe after, basically I just really want a serger. I have looked them up online and know I can find them on craigslist from between $75-$175. Unfortunately we don't have the money to spend on something like that and christmas/birthday is still over 6 months away. I am thinking about making some dresses that I can sell/auction off for the sole purpose of buying a serger. We'll see, until then my zig zag finished hemmed edges will have to do.

I am also still looking for an image to use for the Rasterbator project I am thinking about, so if any of you have any yellow, black, grey and white photos, you'd be willing to share let me know!

No comments: